Buy licences

ami...@masanalytics.com

Oct 16, 2015, 10:52:21 AM10/16/15
Hi, i want to buy 3 licences but i dont know yet to what email account im going to assign each. If i assign a licences to a random account, can i change it later?

Another question. If one of the users of my application already has a run my process account, can I create him as a user in my application?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sweta Suman

Oct 17, 2015, 8:27:16 AM10/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support. Answers to your queries are -

Query 1

Yes, you can change email address later.

Query 2

Email is used as unique login information across all RMP accounts. You cannot create new user with same email id which is already register with RMP.

In a single RunMyProcess account you can associate user(email address) with multiple projects or application.

But if you want to use one email address e.g a...@gmail.com in two different RunMyProccess account then you have to create alias e.g abc+...@gmail.com to be used in another RunMyProcess account.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Augusto Miquel

Oct 18, 2015, 7:59:48 PM10/18/15
Thanks for your answer.

One person of my company create a free trial account that already expires. I tried to add this person to my proyect but according to Question 2 (above) i cant.

Could you delete that account in order i add it as a user of my proyect??

Thanks,
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Bidisha Das

Oct 19, 2015, 3:29:51 AM10/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Can you please send details of the account to be deleted?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Augusto Miquel

Oct 19, 2015, 5:38:38 AM10/19/15
Hi the account is macello...@ancortecmin.com

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Oct 20, 2015, 4:16:42 AM10/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
We have deleted the user macello...@ancortecmin.com from trial account.You can now add him to your account.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Augusto Miquel

Oct 20, 2015, 8:29:01 AM10/20/15
Thanks!

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Augusto Miquel

Oct 20, 2015, 11:24:54 AM10/20/15
Another question, it si possible to extend my trial licence for a cupple of weeks?

Thanks again,

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 22, 2015, 7:27:41 AM10/22/15
Hi Augusto,

Please share the registered mail-id (is this ami...@masanalytics.com or other?)associated to the trail account. RMP Team will check and make decision to extend or not and will update you accordingly.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 23, 2015, 6:28:53 AM10/23/15
Hi Augusto,

Its not possible to add trial users in a Licensed account. You need to purchase the licenses for the users you want to add in your account.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Augusto Miquel

Oct 23, 2015, 7:28:31 AM10/23/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Bad News.

Ok thanks for your time.

Regards,