File upload widget issue

Tiago Surjus Kaneta

Aug 14, 2015, 8:16:05 AM8/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm having an issue with the file upload widget not validating correctly in a web interface that's associated with a manual task. I'm able to select the file to be uploaded correctly but the field won't validate.

fileuploadfield.png
I inspected the request (the file upload POST) in Chrome and found a 403 Forbidden.
Screenshot_1.png
I'm then not able to submit the web interface. I executed the RMPApplication.getInvalidWidgets() command and found only the file upload field marked as invalid (the error is that the field is required).
Screenshot_2.png
Additionally, when I refresh the page the field is correctly populated with the file that I tried uploading before and I can submit the web interface correctly.

Screenshot_3.png
Am I missing something? Is this a permission issue?

Some additional information:
1. This is running in ACCEPTANCE environment.
2. The user is part of a role (Allow everybody) which has the User access right.
3. The manual task belongs to a dynamic role and is assigned to a role to which the user belongs.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 15, 2015, 4:20:55 AM8/15/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Tiago Surjus Kaneta
Hi,

Error 403 usually comes related to access control issue. You have given the "User" access right and it should be fine. Are you running any validation script on the "Validation" check box in "Rules" tab of the WI?

Also please check the "," between txt,jpg, is it "txt,jpg" or "txt.jpg", not clear.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

tiagos...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 8:36:15 AM8/17/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, tiagos...@gmail.com
Hi,

Yes, the user already has the "User" access right. The field is running any validation script (the "Validation" checkbox is not selected) and I double-checked the "Allowed extentions" field (pdf,xls,xlsx,docx,doc,txt,jpg,png,tiff,gif).

I noticed that adding the "Supervisor" access right to the user fixes the issue but I believe it's not an ideal solution.

Thank you for the attention.