Notification emails from a public process or api in TEST mode

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 9:42:59 PM12/16/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi,

For a non-public resource the notification emails are delivered to the requester by default in the TEST mode.

What happens for a public resource? For example, if I have a public composite api with an email activity, who would receive the test email notifications, when this api is triggered in the TEST mode?

Thanks!

Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com

Dec 17, 2013, 2:27:52 AM12/17/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com
Hi,
I am looking into your query and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com

Dec 17, 2013, 4:45:19 AM12/17/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee, somesh.m...@gmail.com, Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com
Hi Somesh,

If your process is public,then also in TEST mode emails are sent to Requester only.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

Somesh Mukherjee

Dec 17, 2013, 7:34:12 AM12/17/13
to Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi Madhuri,

That does not seem to be the case and from my testing it appears that the notification email is going out to the creator designer of the API. If the testing is being done anonymously, how would the platform know so as to who the requestor is?

Thanks!

--

Somesh Mukherjee

http://greentechstreet.blogspot.com/

Gareth Thiveux

Dec 17, 2013, 8:48:22 AM12/17/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi Somesh,

Yes, any email in a public process/composite API will be sent to the owner (aka designer) of the process/composite API in TEST mode, as you've just figured out ;)

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

2013/12/17 Somesh Mukherjee <somesh.m...@gmail.com>

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013, 9:27:37 AM12/17/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Madhuri...@in.fujitsu.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi Gareth,

Thanks for confirming! And by the good to hear from you.

Had another related question regarding the public processes:

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/supportforum/P1EEEoWT7pU

It appears that if I try to invoke a public process with the connector url, it does not let me consume it. Can you suggest what maybe the problem here?

Thanks much!