Changing provider email configuration

sandr...@noovle.it

Feb 24, 2015, 6:02:03 AM2/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I've a Production version in which is configured an email provider (GMAIL - smtp.gmail.com:465/) using "user1" e "password1" auth method.

Now I should modify the configuration and use another user (user2, password2) to authenticate on smtp.

If I will insert "user2" e "password2" on provider configuration will the provider use the new configuration on Producion WITHOUT the necessity of creating a new Production version?

Making some tests, I have seen that provider configuration is GLOBAL and doesn't depend by version. The configuration settings are updated in all the versions without any new version deploy needed.

Is it right?

Thank you.
Best regards

Sandro

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 24, 2015, 10:38:43 AM2/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sandro,

Yes. If you make any changes(inside project) in Provider then it will reflect in the version as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess