Adding scroll bar to check box

shashan...@flowian.com

Sep 20, 2018, 7:21:15 AM9/20/18
I have more than 100 values in my check box.But i am not able to add scroll bar to check box.Please help.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 20, 2018, 7:47:00 PM9/20/18
HI Shashank,

Are you referring the scrollbar on the web-interface or inside some widget (section) in the web-interface, also please share the screen-print of the web-interface to get more understanding of the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Sep 21, 2018, 8:41:37 AM9/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank

Good day.

As per my understanding, you need all the values in the check box that are more than 100 to be scroll-able.

To achieve this-
Add .css file in your WI and write below code:
==============================
.checkBoxsContainer-test {
height:200px;
display:block;
overflow:scroll
}
==============================

Please Note: Here 'test' is the CSS class suffix that you need to add in 'Layout' tab of the widget. (see attached screen shot)

Do feel free to contact us if you have any other queries.

Thank you,
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
check_box_config.PNG

shashan...@flowian.com

Sep 25, 2018, 1:34:17 AM9/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello Shraddha,

Thankyou, its working fine.
Can i also make it shrink or expand depending on the size?

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Sep 26, 2018, 2:57:22 AM9/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank

Do you want to resize it according to values in checkbox?
Please elaborate your requirement.

shashan...@flowian.com

Sep 27, 2018, 1:42:35 AM9/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello Shraddha,

Yes i want to resize it according to values in checkbox.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Sep 27, 2018, 6:18:04 AM9/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank

To make your check box widget resize-able, just add "resize: both" in your previous added CSS:

==============================

.checkBoxsContainer-test {

height:200px;

display:block;

overflow:scroll;

resize: both;

}

==============================

Do feel free to contact us if you have any other queries.

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 1, 2018, 9:22:48 PM10/1/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hello Shashank,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Awaiting for your response.

Do feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Shashank Tiwari

Oct 1, 2018, 10:55:17 PM10/1/18
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Yes, it is confirmed.

Thanks and regards,
Shashank