To copy a pdf document generated in runmyprocess to a google drive folder

cst...@ferreyros.com.pe

Jul 6, 2017, 9:34:03 AM7/6/17
Good morning,
What is the sequence to copy a pdf document generated in runmyprocess to a google drive folder, please indicate an example and the connectors that I should use.

Thank you

Prachi Chandak

Jul 6, 2017, 8:27:34 PM7/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hi,

You can upload any file present on RunMyProcess platform to Google Drive via API call.
Please refer this posts below. It contains step by step workflow for file upload.
1. Post 1
2. Post 2

Please do not hesitate to contact for further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 7, 2017, 10:06:34 PM7/7/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

Goodnight What I want to know is what connector I should use and as I invoke it in runmyprocess, considering that there is already an acces_token for spreadsheet, the query is the authorization code must be generated by component used, generating a new one can affect the access of the connectors Already existing, as I must proceed. Thank you.

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 8, 2017, 8:45:08 PM7/8/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

Good evening I could tell which is the appropriate connector to load pdf from runmyprocess to google drive

Thank you.

Ghanshyam Mule

Jul 11, 2017, 8:57:58 AM7/11/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cst...@ferreyros.com.pe
Hello Sir,

To upload file/document to drive you have to use connector "Upload a file to a folder [v3]".
For more clarification you can refer post specified in last reply .

Please do not hesitate to contact for further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 11, 2017, 9:20:45 AM7/11/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

Where are you, where are you? And how to implement it Thank you

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 11, 2017, 9:33:41 AM7/11/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

I would appreciate it enough to indicate how to implement it;

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 12, 2017, 5:22:28 AM7/12/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hello Sir,

Please follow the below guidelines for the implementation of the connector

B)Connector Url:upload/drive/v3/files?uploadType=multipart&convert=false

Post Content:
<#if folder_id?? && folder_id != "">
{
"name": "${file_name}",
"parents": ["${folder_id?default('')}"]
}
<#else>
{
"name": "${file_name}"
}
</#if>

C)Input Parameters:

1.access Token: you can get it with the Login Documents webservice from the Google API Login provider

2.document_name : the name of the file you want to upload. You can get it from RunMyProces "Files" tab.

3.reference : the RunMyProcess id of the file you want to upload. You can retrieve the id of the
documents stored of RunMyProcess in the "Files" tab.

4.folder_id : the id of the folder where you want to store the document. You can retrieve it with the "get the id of a folder" webservice.

5.file_name : name of the file on google folder.

Please refer the link for more information: https://developers.google.com/drive/v3/web/manage-uploads

Please try with the above configuration.Kindly let us know if you have any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 12, 2017, 1:59:05 PM7/12/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

Sirs, Perform the steps indicated but not funicona, please support:

Imágenes integradas 1

Imágenes integradas 2

Imágenes integradas 3

Imágenes integradas 5

Imágenes integradas 6

Imágenes integradas 1

regards

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 13, 2017, 4:48:49 PM7/13/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
good afternoon,
I have changed the configuration of the connector by the following

Imágenes integradas 1

Imágenes integradas 2

Imágenes integradas 3

Apparently the file is loaded to drive, in the folder indicated but without the contents.Imágenes integradas 4
Please indicate if the configured data is correct.Thank you

Sirs, Perform the steps indicated but not funicona, please support:

Imágenes integradas 1

Imágenes integradas 2

Imágenes integradas 3

Imágenes integradas 5

Imágenes integradas 6

Imágenes integradas 1

regards

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 14, 2017, 7:46:08 AM7/14/17
to Cstirmp Outsourcing, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Sir,

I have check the provider and connector configuration.It is correct

Please make sure that you are uploading the file into RunMyProcess and passing the id of that uploaded file into input parameters of connector.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 14, 2017, 5:42:15 PM7/14/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community

Ok gracias Se resolvio lo solicitado.