Colon in "Connector url" field within a Connector.

ezz...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2015, 11:30:59 AM10/26/15
Hello,

I am not sure if i am doing it wrong, or it is a bug in the "Connector url" field parsing.

Every time i put a colon : in the "Connector url" field within a connector, when I save the connector, this field is erased. Does anyone knows why is this happening?

Example: deals?filter_id=168&start=0 <--This is OK and the server returns the required data

Example: deals:(id,status)?filter_id=168&start=0 <--When I put this string on the "Connector url" field, as I said, when I save the connector, the field is erased.

There is no problem with the string, because i've tried it outside RunMyProcess and it works.

Thank you

Bidisha Das

Oct 28, 2015, 10:33:20 AM10/28/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Basically you need to encode the field with characters like(:) when using in url else RMP does not recognize it although it may work fine outside RMP.

Would you try like deals(id,status) or else encoding it using ?url or else you can also find the encoded url like (%20%7) and let me know?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 4:47:57 AM11/3/15
Thank you for the advice. I have resolved this issue by declaring first a variable with the colon, and the calling that variable instead writing the colon.

In the "Connector url" field i've put:

<#assign colonVariable = ":">
deals${colonVariable}(id,status)?filter_id=168&start=0

Thank you :)