Google Calendar OAuth - Unauthorized Access?

trevar...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2015, 5:42:14 PM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I'm trying to create a Google Calendar API using OAuth 2.0 authentication. However, after the user logs into their Google account, I am getting an error (See troubleshoot3.JPG) that brings up my RMP email saying it's unauthorized. Why would it be linking to my RMP email? It should be linking to the Google account I'm logging in with.

Also, here is the execute script that's linked to the "Get G-Auth" button.

var wi_url = "https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118401421195904175/appli/184853?P_mode=TEST&P_version=";

var client_id = "821243746895-ngdqvt0o4m03mm2p7rhk9cmfc38um56e.apps.googleusercontent.com";

var scope = "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar";

var url = "https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?redirect_uri="

+ encodeURIComponent(wi_url)

+ "&response_type=code&client_id=" + encodeURIComponent(client_id)

+ "&scope=" + encodeURIComponent(scope)

+ "&approval_prompt=force&access_type=offline";

window.open(url, "mywindow");

- Trevar
troubleshoot1.JPG
troubleshoot2.JPG
troubleshoot3.JPG

Sweta Suman

Apr 8, 2015, 10:29:09 PM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Trevar,

This error occurs because User don't have proper privileges. Please check the Project Access Rights tab. In the "Designer" drop down the Designer role should be placed and under "User" all roles who are going to use the application(like Managers, Finance, etc) must be placed.

For more details refer-

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta