File upload widget content visibility

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 18, 2014, 10:48:07 AM6/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
we are testing a process whith a web interface containing several "File upload" widgets.

A user is able to launch/create a new process, he can upload files in the widgets of the form and proceed through all the steps of the process.
The problem is that, in all the screens that follow, he does not see any content in the "file upload" widgets filled at launch.

The tab rule in the web interface has correctly set "visible" in the various screens.

On the other hand a user with "Designer" role can regularly see the content.

What are the things that make the "file upload" widget content available to a user ?
In test mode, should the user belong to all the roles expected along the process steps ?

Thank you for the help.

Bilal Ajaj

Jun 18, 2014, 12:35:42 PM6/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Can you please check if you are using a subprocess ?
Actually, when using a subprocess, your uploaded files in the global process are not attached to the subprocess.

Bilal Ajaj

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 18, 2014, 1:08:40 PM6/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hello,
no, it is not a screen in a subprocess: I know that in that case the widget must be "re-filled" via a script.
The screens are all in the main process.

Luigi

Bilal Ajaj

Jun 19, 2014, 4:32:19 AM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hello,

Can you please grant access on your account to bajaj...@runmyprocess.com ?
In order to do that, please follow the doc here : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Lifecycle_Guide/Run/Grant_Access

Can you give us the client number and the project name too so that we can connect to your account ?

Best regards,

Bilal Ajaj

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 20, 2014, 5:18:27 AM6/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hello,
we tried this: we removed all roles from "Access rights" of the project and then reassigned them and now it works!

Thank you anyway,
Luigi