Oauth 2 Service Accounts

rode...@roderickforsythe.com

Dec 29, 2015, 2:11:35 AM12/29/15
Hello,

I am following this document to setup usage of a Google API service account:

https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount

In this reference, I must create JWT requests which must be signed by RMP using SHA256withRSA. I do not see how to accomplish this using freemarker.

Do you have an example for me to follow as I create this connector for Google service account authentication?

Thanks!

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 29, 2015, 2:26:29 AM12/29/15

Please refer to below link of discussion on SHA256withRSA for service account.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Roderick Forsythe

Dec 29, 2015, 5:18:33 AM12/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Pankaj,

Why must I create a separate app in PHP or something like that to handle the integration? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of using RMP?

Regards,
Roderick Forsythe

Roderick Forsythe

Professional Web Applications Solutions Provider

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Murali

Jan 28, 2016, 2:21:20 AM1/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rode...@roderickforsythe.com
Hi Roderick,

Sorry for the late reply.

Please use the 'encript' function to achieve the functionality.

Please find the function details and example in user guide and let us know for any additional help.

Regards,
Murali

fge...@delfingen.com

Jan 8, 2019, 9:33:23 AM1/8/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rode...@roderickforsythe.com, mkumma...@runmyprocess.com
Hello

I know that this thread is quite old, but I have to use a "service account" to call a Google API also.

And I don't find any function "encript" in the list of "utilities" functions (https://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/FM/Utilities.html)

Was this function "encript" renamed ?
And is this function able to correctly sign the JWT ? (See "Computing the signature" in https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount)

I'm wondering why the use of a Google API service account seems so complicated...

Best regards

Frederic