Process blocked for "Unknown authorization header"

ciche...@fater.it

Oct 22, 2013, 5:54:33 AM10/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
a process (project=MAP - id= 3d256bd0-1c79-11e3-9bfc-123139225512)
is blocked with error:
"Unknown authorization header" at step "AddDateEstrazioniLoop"
although the step before ("RetrieveCookieWithRetrieveCalendar") has retrieved the cookie.

Could you, please, help on this ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Richard Manga

Oct 22, 2013, 7:15:40 AM10/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Luigi,

Did you try turning to T_cookie as we already got that trouble.

Best regards.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/4ee81f01-0da4-4fa9-981a-63761026b3b4%40runmyprocess.com.

ciche...@fater.it

Oct 22, 2013, 8:53:39 AM10/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Richard,
yes, I know the problem as we faced it immediately as Google changed/rechanged the cookie name, a couple of months ago.
Infact, as suggested by RMP, I changed the variable assignment with:
${P_cookie.S?default(P_cookie.T)}

I think that this is a different problem of a cookie that expired somehow.

I know that Sabine managed to restart another process with an identical problem, few days ago.

If it is something I can do on my own, please, let me know...

Thank you,
Luigi

Richard Manga

Oct 22, 2013, 9:50:51 AM10/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Luigi!

I restart the process and it is working now.
In the next release, you will be allowed to restart the process by yourself.

Best regards,

Richard Manga

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess