How could I set a column in a spreadsheet optional...

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2014, 6:02:21 PM3/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
I keep getting this error ("error image" attached), Sometimes I use that variable but other times I don't. So how could I make this optional and not required?.

Thanks.

att:
nes

error image.PNG

Gareth Thiveux

Mar 13, 2014, 6:16:56 PM3/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Nes,

You can replace nit by nit?default("") wherever you're using nit within your process, which means if nit is undefined, set it as "".

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

* Envoyé de mon / Sent from my iPhone

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2014, 10:51:52 AM3/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Thank you so much Gareth.

It works pretty well.
it's a little issue but I'm grateful you could help me.

Thanks!!!!