table in a section

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 7:28:25 AM6/13/18

Good, I have a problem when I enter a table in a section that is stretched and I can not adjust it, who has a solution to this?

Dipen Raval

Jun 14, 2018, 11:37:25 PM6/14/18
Hi Matias,

Could you please elaborate your requirement so that we can provide
you a proper solution.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 1:29:19 PM6/15/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dra...@runmyprocess.com
I do not understand what you mean by a requirement, it's a question

Vitthal Jivrag

Jun 15, 2018, 2:26:59 PM6/15/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi there,

If you are using google table to display data please refer given link below if not please share some screen prints of your issue so we can analyse issue and provide solution on same.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:58 PM, <mati...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good, I have a problem when I enter a table in a section that is stretched and I can not adjust it, who has a solution to this?

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 19, 2018, 8:23:31 AM6/19/18
Hello Martias,

Does our last response fulfill your requirement or we misunderstood something?
Please correct us if we misunderstood your question.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any question you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 21, 2018, 7:20:16 AM6/21/18
to matias garcia, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Matias,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Matias,

Which type of the table are you using in the section?
Could you please share the screenshots of the table(which you implemented).

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com