Comments field manipulation

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 6:32:34 AM1/18/16
Hi.
The comments field, can appear in notification email? If yes how? This field has some id?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 18, 2016, 6:48:20 AM1/18/16

Please use the "setVariable(name, value)" to pass it in process variable and you can use that variable in mail.
Reference link:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Recetor rec

Jan 18, 2016, 6:53:11 AM1/18/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.
But wha is the name of the variable ? In interface didn't appear name.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 18, 2016, 7:00:29 AM1/18/16

Name is the identifier you want to set up in process variable, from Web Interface, please get the value of the variable.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 7:06:17 AM1/18/16
Maybe I didn't understand.

You said me to use setVariable(name, value)

The name is the name what I want, so I can use: xpto and i should put this name in process to appear in email right?
And the value what is? I have no value. The comments field is inside of application history widget, and as you can see in the screenshot that I send, the comments field didn't appear.

ApplicationHistory.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 10:05:36 AM1/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com