Process / Script / Text field attribute issue

hwa...@bcsglobal.com

Jul 10, 2015, 10:44:42 AM7/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Team,

Request your help. One of my processes is acting very wierdly.

In the process when a ticket passes from one screen to another in the workflow, the value in one of the text fields dissapears. And when the ticket is passed to yet another screen from here then that empty text field now becomes invisible.

I checked there is no script running. Also the visible and Active property of the text field is set to true. and yet the text field is uneditable.

Regards,
Harvinder

rode...@roderickforsythe.com

Jul 10, 2015, 11:55:05 AM7/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, hwa...@bcsglobal.com

If you have any controls (widgets) in a split widget, don't forget to check the visibility of the split widget. Without more info, that's my best guess.

Best regards,
Roderick Forsythe

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 13, 2015, 12:53:57 AM7/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, hwa...@bcsglobal.com
Hi Harvinder,

Are you able to resolve the issue, if not, kindly share the screen-print of the process, variable screen and the web interface so that we can check the configuration/implementation of the process.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 20, 2015, 9:48:59 AM7/20/15
to Pankaj Kumar, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pankaj,

No the issue is not solved. Redericks reply didnt help because the value of variable was already set to visible.

The process flow does not seem to have issue. Also I am hesistant to share the internal process in forum. However please find below screenshots that should explain my conundrum.

Screenshot of web interface with widget not editable:

Inline image 1

Screenshot of widget configuration:

Inline image 1

Screenshot of variable

Inline image 2

Regards,
--
Harvinder Wazir,
Customer Services And Innovation group

5525 Eglinton Ave. W. Unit 128

Toronto, Ontario, M9C 5K5

Phone:     647-722-8516

Cell:         416-320-6472

Web:        www.bcsglobal.com

 leading worldwide provider of video conferencing and collaboration services

London / Toronto / New York / Shanghai / Hong Kong

Murali

Jul 21, 2015, 1:21:11 AM7/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, hwa...@bcsglobal.com, hwa...@bcsglobal.com, pku...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Harvinder,

To debug the problem create a measure in process with text field variable and see how the value is appearing at different screen(s) of your web interface after the process execution.

Attached the screenshots for your reference.

Regads,
Murali
7630_value disappears.png

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 23, 2015, 10:43:41 AM7/23/15
to Murali, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Pankaj Kumar
Hello Murali,

Thanks for your email. It confirms my problem statement. What to do next for solution?

I added a measure as you suggested. The measure shows that it has the value but the web interface doesnt show it. The measure variable was partner measure. See below:

Web Interface
Inline image 1

Measure variable

Inline image 3

Regards,

Sweta Suman

Jul 24, 2015, 7:51:38 AM7/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Harvinder,

Please check if any script is written on Active/visibility rule of partner text box e.g "[[visible]]" == "false"

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 27, 2015, 10:47:36 AM7/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Sweta,

I looked at the the "partner" element which is showing this unexpected behavior. And it does not have any script written inside it.

Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 28, 2015, 3:17:20 AM7/28/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Harvinder Wazir
Hi Harvinder,

Is it possible for you to available for a screen sharing session for this issue as we can not suggest much with out seeing configuration of the process.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 28, 2015, 10:20:20 AM7/28/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Pankaj,

I have time slot of 2 pm - 4pm ( Eastern) today and tomorrow. What is convenient time for you ?

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 29, 2015, 8:29:53 AM7/29/15
to Harvinder Wazir, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Harvinder,

Can we have the screen sharing today at 11AM (Eastern) that will be 8.30 PM (GMT+5.30) of my time.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 29, 2015, 9:22:38 AM7/29/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Pankaj,

I do not have time available at 11 am ( eastern) today. Can we do this 11 am (Eastern) tomorrow ?

Regards,

Harvinder Wazir

Jul 30, 2015, 10:58:41 AM7/30/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Muralikrishna Kummaragunta, Bidisha Das, Muralikrishna...@in.fujitsu.com, sweta suman, Satish Jadhav, Ivar Alexander
Ok Pankaj.

Regards,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:45 AM, Pankaj Kumar <pku...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:

Hi Harvinder,

I am on leave on today and tomorrow and have a travel plan, will not be able to join the meeting as I have limited access to computer. RMP Support Team will try to contact you regarding this issue as per their availability, sorry for the inconvenience.