mass user restriction update

g.gatibel...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 8:47:25 AM4/21/16
hi,

i'm working with delegation and i don't want user to see other user.

i found the restriction in the user setting section and the "do not view other users".

so far so good but i don't want to check a checkbox for 600 user.

maybe there is a way to do it with a process and freemarker,i found the the function to get user restriction in the doc but i can't set them.

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/FM/User.html

is it possible or do i have to hit that box 600 time?

ty by advance
regards
Gary Gatibelza
Neopost france

Richard Manga

Apr 22, 2016, 12:42:40 PM4/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, g.gatibel...@gmail.com
Good Morning Gary,
It's possible to check / uncheck the users creating a process + connector.
So, my suggestion will be to create one connector that enable the user to view other users.
Then, you can create a process that loops through all Account Users and call the connector for each user.
If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Richard

g.gatibel...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 10:20:37 AM5/3/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, g.gatibel...@gmail.com
hi,

the new fonction "my settings" solve this problem.

regard
Gary Gatibelza
Neopost France