Report

rafaelsilv...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 11:53:43 AM2/20/18

How do I translate the filter options, hits, etc. of the Report component of runmyprocess? It uses the language that is in the user's IDE and is only available in en, fr, es, jp. I need you to stay in Brazilian Portuguese.

thank you

Prachi Chandak

Feb 20, 2018, 1:40:33 PM2/20/18
to rafaelsilv...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi,

By default, four languages are provided on portal i.e. en,fr,es and jp.
There is no direct provision to add Portuguese language from portal.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Feb 26, 2018, 12:58:22 PM2/26/18
to Rafael, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Sir,

Awaiting for your response.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:10 AM, Prachi Chandak <pcha...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi,

By default, four languages are provided on portal i.e. en,fr,es and jp.
There is no direct provision to add Portuguese language from portal.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 28, 2018, 9:05:56 PM2/28/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Rafael
Hi Sir,

Are you OK with answer suggested in last post?
Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam