trigger process (mail)

braul.r...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 2:17:02 PM2/13/17

Does not map process input variables. !!
What I can do?
2017-02-13 16_04_59-RunMyProcess.png
2017-02-13 16_06_51-RunMyProcess.png
2017-02-13 16_08_13-RunMyProcess.png
2017-02-13 16_09_03-RunMyProcess.png

Richard Manga

Feb 13, 2017, 2:23:59 PM2/13/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
Please try to create  LIVE version of your project.
Then, make a test in LIVE.
We are waiting for your feedback,
Regards,

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

3 rue de Gramont

75002, Paris, France.

www.runmyprocess.com

img-275-180-2 img-275-180-2

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Feb 13, 2017, 2:56:38 PM2/13/17
Dear
sended example is in live version
Imágenes integradas 1

Imágenes integradas 2

Imágenes integradas 3

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--

Byron Raúl Rodríguez Catalán

Consultor TI

Tel. 81767791

braul.r...@gmail.com

Richard Manga

Feb 13, 2017, 7:14:01 PM2/13/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
Please could you share "initial parameters" and "computed parameters" in your example?
Regards,

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

                   +33 (0) 1 75 77 51 82

                           +33 (0) 6 74 75 01 24

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Feb 13, 2017, 9:48:53 PM2/13/17

raul.ro...@seidor.cl

Feb 14, 2017, 2:49:21 PM2/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, braul.r...@gmail.com
dear
I´m waiting your answer, It´s urgent

Richard Manga

Feb 14, 2017, 3:54:32 PM2/14/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
Please in the configuration of the start event, can you use for the parameter "parsing format" the value "JSON"?
Also, can you share with me an example of the email content?
Finally, please remember that you should trigger the process in LIVE mode.
I am waiting for your feedback,
Regards,
Richard

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

3 rue de Gramont

75002, Paris, France.

www.runmyprocess.com

img-275-180-2 img-275-180-2

Raul Rodriguez

Feb 14, 2017, 4:19:05 PM2/14/17
Dear
Parse is irrelevant, Because at least you set the variables as text
All the images of all the answers correspond to the same example, in the attached at the beginning you see the email that was sent.
Process is active in live version

ASSISTANT AGAIN

--
Raúl Rodríguez
Consultor

Tel:-------------------

Móvil:+56 (9) 81767791
Av. Holanda 099, Of 303
Providencia, Santiago
Chile

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que sea imprescindible. Proteger el medio ambiente está a nuestro alcance.

La información que contiene este correo electrónico es confidencial y compete exclusivamente al destinatario. Si Ud ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y borre el mensaje junto con sus ficheros anexos sin leerlo, copiarlo, grabarlo, distribuirlo o divulgarlo o hacer cualquier otro uso de la información sin el consentimiento de la empresa. El correo electrónico vía Internet no permite asegurar la confidencialidad o correcta recepción de los mensajes, por lo que Seidor  no asume responsabilidad alguna por los daños causados.

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it, and all its attached documents. If you are not the intended recipient, you are expressly prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating or, in any other way, using any of the information without the company consent. Please note that Internet e-mail guarantees neither the confidentiality nor the proper receipt of the message sent, so that Seidor shall not be liable for any damages caused.

2017-02-13 16_06_51-RunMyProcess.png
2017-02-14 18_17_37-RunMyProcess.png

Richard Manga

Feb 15, 2017, 9:23:08 AM2/15/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,

After investigating, I found the root cause of the issue. Please find below the workaround:

- At start "step", you should create output variables corresponding to all the variables that are being mapped.

For example:

 variable   subject   ,    value   ----->    ${subject}

 variable   content   ,    value   ----->    ${content}

 variable   cc   ,    value   ----->    ${cc}

I am waiting for your feedback,

NB: After making these changes, please create a new LIVE version.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Manga

Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess

              rmanga@runmyprocess.com

                   +33 (0) 1 75 77 51 82

                           +33 (0) 6 74 75 01 24

Abhilash Sambhare

Feb 16, 2017, 1:37:32 AM2/16/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Raul,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Regards,
Abhilash

Raul Rodriguez

Feb 16, 2017, 8:32:58 AM2/16/17
Dear
Unfortunately, by the urgency,
I change the way to start the process,

When I finish development, I prove what I said before
thank

--
Raúl Rodríguez
Consultor