Getting roles and entities from current organization of project.

sanket...@flowian.com

Apr 20, 2015, 1:13:36 AM4/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi team,

I want a list of all the roles in my current project's organization.
There is one connector "Get roles and entities of an organisation" available in RMP connectors list. But it not working.
When i execute that connector I got error as "Not Found ! The URL you requested can't be found !".

Please suggest the way of getting roles from organization.

Regards,
Sanket Joshi.

Tejas Laddha

Apr 20, 2015, 1:28:59 AM4/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sanket,

I have tested this connector and it is working fine.

Pass below values as an input to connector-

${P_customer} : Your account ID. You can find it from Account=>Configuration
${pool_id} : the id of the organisation

Please let us know if you are still facing any problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Laddha
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sanket...@flowian.com

Apr 20, 2015, 1:37:33 AM4/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Tejas,

Thank you for support.
I thought that P_customer will be taken care by RMP as default.

Regards,
Sanket.

Sweta Suman

Apr 20, 2015, 2:50:10 AM4/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

P_customer is internal parameter of RMP. In process input variable you just need to pass ${P_customer}.

Please find attachment for better understanding.

Thanks,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess