403 Error Logging In

bp...@lucravalde.com

Mar 18, 2015, 1:26:03 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I changed my google password, and now I get a 403 error when trying to log in. Even when using a completely new computer, nothing changed in RMP I just changed my password on Google.

All work has come to a stop, we are loosing revenue because of this issue.
Thanks,
-Brandon

bp...@lucravalde.com

Mar 18, 2015, 2:00:18 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bp...@lucravalde.com
Is it possible that I managed to change the default domain of my account to one that isn't @lucravalde.com, and then when I changed my password it tried to re-auth and now cant? If so, could customer support please add lucravalde.com as a google domain so I can re-oauth?

Thanks

Sushma Padidela

Mar 18, 2015, 2:09:46 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bp...@lucravalde.com
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It might not be related to your password change but currently our platform is down and has unexpected login issue, our platform team is working to resolve it. Please bare with us. It will be back shortly.
For updates on the platform issues you can follow Twitter Ops feed.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Pray Desai

Mar 18, 2015, 2:17:14 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bp...@lucravalde.com
Hi Brandon,

Login issues have been solved and can you confirm that you can login now ?

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

bp...@lucravalde.com

Mar 18, 2015, 2:19:05 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bp...@lucravalde.com
Hi Pray,

Seems to be working now. I'll update here if anything new occurs. Thank you :)

-Brandon