Reference Number Change After click on Submit Button

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 8:23:24 AM11/16/15
Hi.
Is it possible to put the reference number of order to change automatically after click in submit button?

the code that I have for generate number is:

${next_value("internal_ref")?number?string("0")}

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 17, 2015, 1:34:08 AM11/17/15

For each new request/order, you can use this method to auto generate the reference_id/request_id. Its a free-marker method provided by RMP.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 5:04:54 AM11/17/15
Hi Pankaj.
I know, and it works, but I want that in field, when I click in submit button, the number appear automatically understand? Now I just see the number in the second state.

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 5:29:32 AM11/20/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
I have one field that save the reference number of order.
I put that for default the value was: "XPTO". When I click submit I want that the number automatically change for "12345". Now when I click submit button, the number stay "XPTO". Somebody can help me?

Pankaj Kumar

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 6:09:35 AM11/20/15
Hi Pankaj.
No. I want that the reference number change after click submit. I attached a screenshot for better understanding.
In my output variables in process I have this:

${next_value("ref")?number?string("12345")}

Do you understand?

Screen.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 20, 2015, 6:15:53 AM11/20/15

Please try to trigger the CAPI on "pre-launch script" box available on "Submit" button. This code executed before the request get submitted.
Alternatively, first you get the req no. by CAPI and on success write the code to trigger the process to get the request submitted.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 6:26:38 AM11/20/15
Hi Pankaj.
What is the CAPI? I think that you want that I do something like this:

if (RMPApplication.validate())
{
id_red.setValue("12345");true;
}
else
{
id_estado.setValue("XPTO");true;
}

Right?

But my goal is not put the number 12345 is put the number generated automatically with condition that I refered that I have in output variable. Do you understand?

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 6:27:16 AM11/20/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Fix Code:

if (RMPApplication.validate())
{
id_ref.setValue("12345");true;
}
else
{
id_ref.setValue("XPTO");true;
}

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 21, 2015, 9:58:35 AM11/21/15

By writing CAPI, we refer to RMP composite API. Please refer to below links to get more understaning of the same.

As function "next_value" is freemarker method provided by RMP, you need to create a CAPI which return the generated number by this method and you can use this CAPI in your WI.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

}

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 5:42:39 AM11/23/15
Hi Pankaj.
Is it the unique way? I saw this link:

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example

But is a bit complex to understand. Can you explain me more or less what I should do? Thank you.

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 9:28:13 AM11/23/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 12:33:00 PM11/23/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com

Murali

Nov 24, 2015, 2:03:57 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please explore the code with some debugging,and refer to others post only as guidance, which may not be having exact/latest code.

Marking this post as Complete, as the original question has been answered/taken care.

Regards,
Murali

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 5:37:42 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
I already did this. But I can't solve problem. I pay for help, no problem. Ok?

Murali

Nov 24, 2015, 7:05:47 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com, Pramod Hebballi
Hi,

I have forwarded your request to our Sales team and will keep you informed about the options/details for same.

Regards,
Murali

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 7:15:16 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com, pheb...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.
Thanks. But until now, I didn't receive nothing. And it is urgent.
Message has been deleted

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 10:16:08 AM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com, pheb...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.
Probably I don't explained the better way.
I need some help to solve some gaps in my application. I just have some doubts, just that. Travel expenses? We aren't speak the same thing xD
I want help by email, things like people post here in forum, understand?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 12:58:21 PM11/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com, pheb...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.
Yes, I understand, but it very expensive for me. I already buy very licences for my application, and I will buy more if I like the service.
I just need 1h or 2h. Is it possible?