About upload widget.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 11:48:55 AM2/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I'm trying to locate the files uploaded using the upload widget but I can't find these.

are the uploaded files saved temporarily?

thanks.

Pray Desai

Feb 5, 2014, 12:25:52 PM2/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Files uploaded are permanent files. Each uploaded file has a unique id and url which can be retreived from "Initials paramters" from the "Parameters" tab in "Process Report". You can copy this url and open in browser.

Its url format is :

You can also create "Web Interface Reports" and see uploaded files by the clicking on the web interface name.
Files uploaded from the widget are not directly seen in the "Files" tab.

Thanks,
Pray Desai
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 12:30:52 PM2/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com

I see ,thanks.

the tab "Files", only work if you upload a file using this interface, right?

Pray Desai

Feb 5, 2014, 1:19:35 PM2/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
"Files" tab shows the files uploaded using the "Add file" button in the portal or created with a freemarker function ${create_file(name,content)} and not the file upload widget.

Pray Desai

Feb 20, 2014, 2:26:11 PM2/20/14
In the new platform release, the files uploaded from "File Upload" widget are seen in the "Files" tab of the project (To the Administrator and the user who uploads).

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 3:09:54 PM2/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Thank you for your feedback Pray Desai , I really appreciate it.

so I don't have to call it with the id code ,right?
att:
nes