P_status.code treatment

javier.varga...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 7:20:35 AM2/8/18
Hello,

I'm creating a new Composite API with two activities, both are connector type.

The idea is to obtain a P_status.code = 200 or 404 from first activity and depending on this result continue to the second activity or go to event end.

The problem here is that when the connector returns a 404, the Composite API throws a 503.

I'm trying to treat the status code on the output variables of the first activity with this code but is not working:

<#assign status = "KO">
<#if P_status.code != 200>
<#assign P_result=P_status.code>
</#if>
<#if P_result??>
<#if P_result.result??>
<#assign status = "OK">
</#if>
</#if>
${status}

Is there something wrong?

How or where can I do a treatment for this requirement?

Thanks!

example.PNG

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 19, 2018, 3:52:18 AM2/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Javier Vargas
Hi Javier,

Sorry for delay in response.

You can use error handling mechanism in CAPI to handle error.

For this you need to click on activity & drag symbol & do the configuration as shown in attached image.

So if we get an error in connector then it will be handled & executes CAPI without throwing 503 error.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

capi_status_error_screenshot1.JPG
capi_status_error_handle_configuration.JPG
capi_status_response_by_error_handling.JPG

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 21, 2018, 4:09:17 AM2/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Javier Vargas
Hi Javier,

Have you checked solution suggested in last reply?

We are waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Ghanshyam

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Ghanshyam Mule <gm...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Javier,

Sorry for delay in response.

You can use error handling mechanism in CAPI to handle error.

For this you need to click on activity & drag symbol & do the configuration as shown in attached image.

So if we get an error in connector then it will be handled & executes CAPI without throwing 503 error.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Feb 27, 2018, 12:06:24 AM2/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javier.varga...@gmail.com
Hi Javier

Good day.

We are awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

javier.varga...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 12:26:07 PM2/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javier.varga...@gmail.com
Hi all,

Thanks for your response!

I cannot check this solution at the moment, but it seems to be that I was looking for.

Thanks again!