(id: 29[0] - status: ABORTED): Unauthorized: Missing or unknown user. Please contact your administrator.

fbo...@perflabo.com

Apr 22, 2014, 7:14:29 AM4/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Please I need help to sole a problem.
I have thos erros : (id: 29[0] - status: ABORTED): Unauthorized: Missing or unknown user. Please contact your administrator.

Kind regards,

Madhuri Jadhav

Apr 23, 2014, 1:53:29 AM4/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fbo...@perflabo.com
HI,
     If you have assigned any task to this user and if it is giving such error,it means either the user is not registered in RMP or the user is not belonging to the specified lane(role).
Please feel free to ask ,if you still need more details.

thanks,
Madhuri.Fujitsu

fbo...@perflabo.com

Apr 23, 2014, 5:27:00 AM4/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fbo...@perflabo.com
Hello,

I have not assigned task in my process.
Let see it in attached.

Regards,
errorRun.png

fbo...@perflabo.com

Apr 23, 2014, 2:59:26 PM4/23/14
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:27:00 AM UTC, fbo...@perflabo.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have not assigned task in my process.
>
> Let see it in attached.
>

> Regards,
>

> On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:53:29 AM UTC, Madhuri Jadhav wrote:
>
> > HI,
>
> >      If you have assigned any task to this user and if it is giving such error,it means either the user is not registered in RMP or the user is not belonging to the specified lane(role).
>
> > Please feel free to ask ,if you still need more details.
>

> > thanks,
>
> > Madhuri.Fujitsu

Helo,

It's okay now.
The process was executed with the rights of the last modifier and not as initiator.

regards,

Madhuri Jadhav

Apr 25, 2014, 2:30:37 AM4/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fbo...@perflabo.com
Hi,

Glad to know that you resolved and it is working for you.
Feel free to raise any other issues,you face in future.

Thanks,
Madhuri