zoho array

ingen...@bammtech.cl

Feb 4, 2015, 11:07:08 AM2/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
how can I make an array with the zoho crm accounts using Get a list of all the accounts connector?

Sushma Padidela

Feb 4, 2015, 2:48:23 PM2/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ingen...@bammtech.cl
Hi,

The connector which is in RunMyProcess library "Get a list of all the accounts "gives output in xml format. There is also Zoho API to get list of accounts in json format.

Example from Zoho Documentation:
https://crm.zoho.com/crm/private/json/Accounts/getRecords?newFormat=1&authtoken=sbdjEDBDJ445791323
&scope=crmapi&fromIndex=20&toIndex=200&sortColumnString=Account Name&sortOrderString=desc

You can create your own provider and connector like attached screenshot.

To do transformation of output from one format to other you can follow the Documentation below.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujistu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

2015-02-04 11_55_24-RunMyProcess.png

Sushma Padidela

Feb 6, 2015, 4:30:25 PM2/6/15
to Grupo Ingenieria, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Sorry for the previous incomplete email, it was sent by mistake.

Your configuration looks fine but the error may be caused due to space in "Account Name". Can you try to use URL encoding while passing parameters in the Zoho API URL. Please try with the below in the connector URL and you don't need to pass any value for "Account Name" even if it is in $ format.

json/Accounts/getRecords?newFormat=1&authtoken=****&scope=crmapi&fromIndex=20&toIndex=200&sortColumnString=${"Account Name"?url}&sortOrderString=desc

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Sushma Padidela <spad...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you try to use URL encoding while passing parameters in the Zoho API URL.

json/Accounts/getRecords?newFormat=1&authtoken=****&scope=crmapi&fromIndex=20&toIndex=200&sortColumnString=Account Name&sortOrderString=desc

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Grupo Ingenieria <ingen...@bammtech.cl> wrote:
I have this error in my process test

java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in query at index 112: https://crm.zoho.com/crm/private/json/Accounts/getRecords?newFormat=1&authtoken=****
&scope=crmapi&fromIndex=20&toIndex=200&sortColumnString=Account Name&sortOrderString=desc

this is my connector
Imágenes integradas 1

my provider
Imágenes integradas 2

in the process as input variables I use my authrntication token and the scope variable crmapi

what can be the error?