Integrating an application with RunMyProcess

eduardo...@dedalusprime.com.br

Mar 6, 2015, 7:06:30 AM3/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi everybody,

A customer needs to integrate a web application with RunMyProcess. His web application will need to upload some files to RunMyProcess.

For security reasons, he is not thinking on unsing the public applications offer.

At RunMyProcess, he should use the Composite API to receive these files and the process created upload it to RunMyProcess?

Thanks,

Eduardo
--

------------------------------
Confidencialidade: A informação contida nesta mensagem de e-mail,incluindo

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 6, 2015, 8:04:07 AM3/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Eduardo,

Yes, this is possible to retrieve the file from another application through web services.

Could you please let us know which type of services you are using. Is it REST or SOAP ?

Also the web services uses your application returning what type (format) of file?

Kindly let us know so that we can help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Eduardo Bortoluzzi Jr

Mar 6, 2015, 11:28:13 AM3/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Shobhit,

Just to see if we are in the same page, the external application is the one that needs to send the files to RunMyProcess, the external application need to consume the RunMyProcess webservices.

We can access RunMyProcess with any format (REST, or SOAP, but I prefer REST), and we don't need any kind of return, just the HTTP 200 when the files are correctly received by RunMyProcess. The files are binary ones (binary/octet-stream), no translation needed. We shall need to send more than 1 file in the request.

Thanks,

Eduardo

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 6, 2015, 4:02:53 PM3/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Eduardo,

Yes, this is possible.

Just for your reference only, I am attaching an Java app (Java code).

Hope this will help you. Feel free to ask..

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess

UploadFile.java