Can a non-admin user reset his/her password without Admin help?

tedd...@nana.com

Jun 17, 2015, 1:45:07 PM6/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Is there a URL to give non-admin users the ability to reset his/her password without giving them access to IDE ?

Murali

Jun 18, 2015, 11:36:13 AM6/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com, tedd...@nana.com
Hi Teddy,

No. Password reset functionality is only available for Admin from the IDE.

Regards,
Murali

tedd...@nana.com

Jun 18, 2015, 12:12:18 PM6/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com

Thanks, Murali.
Can I submit a feature request to allow users to reset his/her own password?

Takafumi Hoshino

Jun 18, 2015, 1:22:24 PM6/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com
Hi Teddy,

Actually, if you have the New User Management App installed on your account, there is URL for the user to reset his/her own password, outside of IDE.

Best regards,

Taka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Taka Hoshino
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Google Account: thos...@runmyprocess.com

tedd...@nana.com

Jun 19, 2015, 5:15:05 PM6/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com

Hi Taka,

Sushma showed me the rmp:users_settings project and I've incorporated it into our portal.
The only other thing I'd suggest is that the password length policy can be configurable? or at least change it from 10 chars to 6 to match the default password length requirement on user password resets.

Thanks!