Error trying to invoke a subprocess

mme...@avanxo.com

Mar 26, 2015, 9:30:33 PM3/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Soporte RMP, Victor Velandia, Juliette Russo
Hi team,

Currently it's triggering this error:

"Error: 2015-03-25T22:57:58+0000 - Starting: Error while parsing process: An event end is mandatory after Event "Intermediate" (id: 121 - status: NONE)"

Is triggered when main process invoked a subprocess. I don't know what it's the problem about that because 2 days ago this error wasn't triggered.

I attach pictures about the error description where you can see the configuration of process and the subproces invoked.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

RMP Support Team, Avanxo
ErrorDescription_001.png
ErrorDescription_002.png
ErrorDescription_003.png

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 27, 2015, 4:45:21 AM3/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

It seems that you missed an END event (probably when you attach a timer event with manual activity) on sub-process(if error occurred while invoking sub-process).

Kindly verify your sub-process.

If you still facing any issue please let us know.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mme...@avanxo.com

Mar 27, 2015, 3:15:37 PM3/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juliette Russo, Soporte RMP
Hi Shobhit,

Your guess was truth about the error. We've been added an "END" event on the timer and the error has been solved successfully.

We have a question about this error, why RMP doesn't detect the bad configuration when the process is saved?

Thanks for your help,
Best Regards,
RMP Support Team, Avanxo.

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 27, 2015, 4:43:41 PM3/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Yes, it would be good if it was detected during the time of saving process.

Thanks for your feedback. We will pass this to Product Team.