Login error in production version

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2016, 7:17:26 AM8/5/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vk, Vinod Varma
Hi

I have set version for project as well as included ones (screenshot attached) and I have set it to production version in all.

When I try to access with URL https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/117841427172283762/appli/290528?P_mode=LIVE&P_version=LIVE it reports 'Unauthorised" in 'Unable to load application config' window (screenshot attached)

My login is assigned specific role that starts the process (screenshots attached)

Please let me know if I have missed any step. Request guidance

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinod

05082016Version.png
05082016LoginError03-UserandRole.png
05082016LoginError02-ProcessRole.png
05082016LoginError01.png

Murali

Aug 5, 2016, 8:02:30 AM8/5/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@astrainfotech.com, svi...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@gmail.com
Hi Vinod,

Please go through below user guide links and update your Project/User access rights and revert with the related configurations for any additional help.

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Access_Rights
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Projects/Project_Rights_Tab

Also refer to below resolved posts for the similar error.
https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/supportforum/unable$20to$20load$20application$20config

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2016, 8:59:49 AM8/5/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@astrainfotech.com, svi...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@gmail.com
Hi Murali

I have set access rights for the project and I have assigned role (in which logged in user is) to the role (screenshots attached). It is still not working.

Request guidance

Regards

Vinod

05082016SalesRoles.png