Stylesheet Error

Somjit Banerjee

Nov 5, 2015, 11:09:42 PM11/5/15
Hi Team,

I am generating pdf, for my application, but every time the process is launch it throws an error

2015-11-06T02:52:13+0000 - Task "Pdf Generation" (id: 3[0] - status: ACTIVE): Bad Request (400) - Could not compile stylesheet (1 attempt).

I am attaching the template below, can you please tell me where i am going wrong?

Regards,

Somjit

PDF SCRIPT 4.txt

Bidisha Das

Nov 6, 2015, 1:46:25 PM11/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,
Please check with the configuration of the template and verify the content of xsl file.
Make sure you have followed exactly as mentioned here :http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Process/Design/PDF

This error basically occurs when you don't add the codes properly as mentioned in the Configuration of the Template in the above link.So,may be if there is a gap or else an extra character(" "/:),the code won't work.Please check everything properly.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha