Listcallback - case insensitive

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2018, 11:12:43 AM8/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vipin Kumar
Hi

ListCallBack on collection seems to be searching case sensitive. Is there anyway to search case insensitive

Request help

Regards

Vinod

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 27, 2018, 5:33:45 PM8/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Vinod,

listCallBack is the standard function to get data from collection. We use JavaScript to write callback function and JavaScript is case sensitive language.
For more clarification you refer collection document below

Please don't hesitate to contact us for more query if you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 31, 2018, 6:07:29 AM8/31/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Vinod,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 8:42 PM <vinod...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

ListCallBack on collection seems to be searching case sensitive. Is there anyway to search case insensitive

Request help

Regards

Vinod

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vinod...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2018, 1:16:24 AM9/1/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Gunjan

Thanks for the clarification. I shall reach out in case I have any other doubts

Regards

Vinod