[IMPORTANT] Service interruption due to AWS maintenance - 29 Sept.

mpet...@runmyprocess.com

Sep 26, 2014, 4:48:34 AM9/26/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear Admins,
This week we were notified by Amazon that due to a critical security flaw, Amazon Web Services will be starting a large scale maintenance reboot of its servers across the world over the next few days.
Due to this important reboot, the RunMyProcess platform will not be available from 4:00 to 5:00 GMT on September 29. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there will not be further service interruptions in the following days, September 29-30.

We will keep you updated if we receive any further information from Amazon, and meanwhile, you can find out more about the announcement on the AWS forum:
http://aws.amazon.com/fr/blogs/aws/ec2-maintenance-update/
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,

Sincerely,
Your Fujitsu RunMyProcess team