timer comments not display in history widget when timer 1st run

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Jan 29, 2019, 4:29:51 AM1/29/19
i have a timer to trigger email reminder and also put values into the variables used in the history widget, to display the sentence "email reminder sent out" in the history.

Problem is that the history comments does not appear in the history widget when timer run for the 1st time eventhough I assigned the variables at 3 different places in the sub-process to make the history to capture the comments.

The timer history comments only appeared after 2nd time auto timer run

How do I make the timer comments appear in the history when timer run the 1st time ?

see attachment for setup

Thanks

Timer comments not display in histori widget when 1st run.pdf

RunMyProcess Support

May 29, 2019, 9:25:57 AM5/29/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Thank you for using RunMyProcess Developer Forum. Are you still facing the issue?
You are already a registered customer in our RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System (Zoho). You are requested to log in your case/queries in Zoho.

Below is the link to login.

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support