Instance Getting Stuck

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2014, 4:09:59 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

The user was trying to stamp the form to close instance but with no luck , I have reversed back on step and reboot but also with no luck. Kindly find the below request :

Project Name: ISA - V3
Process Name : ISA -V3
Instance ID : 24252
P_request : d16ef492-2fc5-11e4-a6c2-1231380c7265

Could you please help me , it's an urgent case.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Bilal Ajaj

Sep 29, 2014, 4:16:34 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Mousa,

Can you please give us more information? What error are you getting? Is it a manual task? Send an email task?

Bilal

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2014, 6:12:40 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

It's a manual activity and when the users trying to validate the form and go to the next step ,they failed , haven't any message appear.

so , no error appeared ,but the instance getting stuck on the same activity.

We can't close the instance

Bilal Ajaj

Sep 29, 2014, 7:30:25 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Mousa,

You mean that the user is stuck on the interface and he can't validate the the form ? Then you might be having a hidden field that is required.

In order to know whether the form is valid or no, you type these lines in the google chrome console :
RMPApplication.validate();
RMPApplication.getInvalidWidgets();

The first one will tell you if the form is valid and the second one which widgets are invalid. Can you please check them ?

Best regards,
--

Bilal AJAJ

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2014, 8:30:54 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi

Kindly find the attached screen .

mosa gharaibeh

Sep 29, 2014, 8:32:22 AM9/29/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mosa gharaibeh
Hi Bilal ,

Please ignore the previous email, Kindly find attached the Attached file.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:30 PM, <mosa.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Kindly find the attached screen .

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Bilal Ajaj

Sep 29, 2014, 8:58:03 AM9/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Mousa,

As you can, you form is not valid. You have 3 fields that should be filled.

These fields might be hidden so i think that you should put these fields as non required.
You can find their ids in the console as it's shown in your screenshot (id_CSMName of the first one for example).

Best regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bilal AJAJ

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014, 6:32:00 AM9/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Bilal ,

No Bilal All required and mandatory fields were filled successfully by customer . I don't think so.

Please Advise.

Bilal Ajaj

Oct 2, 2014, 2:24:49 AM10/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mousa,

Can you please give me the authorization to connect on the account. It will be much easier to find the error. To do that, please follow the instructions here.

Best regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bilal AJAJ

Bilal Ajaj

Oct 2, 2014, 5:27:24 AM10/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh

Mousa,

Please give authorization to the following adress: bajaj...@runmyprocess.com

Thanks in advance.

Bilal

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014, 8:26:52 AM10/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi bilal ,

Done , Awaiting for your help.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2014, 4:05:32 AM10/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Bilal,

It's still not working , it's more than month.

please Advise.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2014, 10:35:19 AM10/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Bilal,

Any Update?

Bilal Ajaj

Oct 13, 2014, 10:52:09 AM10/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hi Mousa,

Sorry for the late reply. I took a look on your interface and i noticed one thing. You have a field called "CSM Name" in the "ValidationRequest" tab. This field has a pattern and the value given is not correct regarding the pattern.

Why would you want to put a pattern in this field ? To continue through the process, you will have to delete this pattern or correct the value of the field in this instance.

Hope this will help you.

Best regards,