Forbidden error on delegation delete

nilto...@safetec.com.br

Jul 10, 2014, 8:57:08 AM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm trying to remove a delegation using the "Delete a delegation" connector but i'm getting a forbidden error.

What should i do? I'm pretty sure that all the authorization are right.

Regards.

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 09.55.56.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 09.55.19.png

Richard Manga

Jul 10, 2014, 11:08:10 AM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

The delegation you are trying to delete is for you or for another user?

If it's for another user, you should be an Administrator in order to perform this task.

Regards,

Richard.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Richard Manga

Jul 10, 2014, 11:19:34 AM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Note: If you are trying to delete a delegation that is ACTIVE, it's not possible.

You can only change the status of the delegation to INACTIVE, but you cannot delete it.

Regards,

Richard.

Nilton at Safetec

Jul 10, 2014, 12:32:31 PM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Richard,

You're right. I was trying to delete an active delegation. :-) Changing the status to "Inactive" fixed the problem.

Regards.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Nilton Heck

-  Analista de Negócios | +55 (81) 3126.4111 | +55 (81) 9661.0834

Safetec Informática - Cloud for Business

Av. Marquês de Olinda, 296, Andar 01, Recife, 50.030-000,  Recife – PE