Send email error

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Feb 6, 2015, 12:11:10 PM2/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
I'm using Runmyprocess but I have a problem with my projet, I need launch a process starting by sending of an email from another process, the whole process works properly but when I send the email RMP show a error like picture 1 because of this error the second process does not start.
I´m using the conector like the picture 2.

Could someone please help me.

Regards.
Picute 2.png
Picture 1.png

Sushma Padidela

Feb 6, 2015, 5:25:15 PM2/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi,

I see from your screenshot that the TO email id has .LIVE that means the email trigger process should be in LIVE? Is it moved to LIVE mode?

an one more thing is the Email Trigger process a Public or a Normal private process?

If it is Private process then, "For security reasons, the sender of the email (from) must belong to the lane of the event start except for public process."

Please read the documentation for more details.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sushma Padidela

Feb 6, 2015, 6:52:04 PM2/6/15
to Marcos Gonzalez Lozano, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Marcos,

Public Web interface or Process is available only for accounts with Usage based pricing and User based models doesn't have this option. To enable this feature you need to contact us. Which pricing model are you in currently?

You can also add the "User" who is sending email to start the process, to the role in which "Start" event exists. If the use is added to the role then he/she is considered as user of RunMyProcess and authentication will not be required and no need for Public Process also.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Marcos Gonzalez Lozano <mgon...@dacompsc.net> wrote:
Hi Sushma Padidela

I have the process in mode LIVE but the process is private, I try to change the process to public access, but this option is desabilidata and I can not change it, could you tell me please the steps to change the access process?

Thanks.