How to show a text input info from a array widget in a WI report.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 1:07:49 PM3/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I have a problem when I try to show input text info from an array widget, into a report.

I attached some pics related to this issue.

The specific problem is: I can't see the info in the WI report.
This input text isn't active in the launch WI, I don't know if it could be the problem.

Thank you so much.

Process, measures tab.PNG
Report.PNG
WI report, setting..PNG
WI setting1.PNG
WI setting2.PNG

Richard Manga

Mar 12, 2014, 1:18:02 PM3/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning,

You can only show "process measures" in a Web Interface report.

So, you should create a measure with value equals to the variable value of your web interface widget.

After that, you will be able to display this measure in your report.

The following link of our documentation can help you to create a measure: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Processes/Process_Measures_Tab

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sushma Padidela

Mar 12, 2014, 4:26:28 PM3/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nesgeek Cepeda
Hi Nes,

When you want to show a field from array widget in the reports then in the Measures you should not use the column variable of array directly but instead use array_variable.column_variable  like ${a_array.rubro}

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

maybeg...@gmail.com