Java script listeners and calulations not working

st...@cavemanconsulting.co.nz

Feb 4, 2015, 5:29:04 PM2/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I need some assistance regarding some Java scripting I have within my application.

I currently have listeners on a number of fields (7). The outcome of which is:
If a value is added to it it will be appended to a variable (x). The contents of X is then written to another field.

I can't seem to get this to write to the output field.

Please help.

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 5, 2015, 2:41:00 AM2/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Steve,

I am not getting you properly.Could you please elaborate your requirement?

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess