Error sending data using "AWS Signature V4 (Header)" authorization

hsp...@mauacapital.com

Apr 15, 2019, 12:55:52 PM4/15/19
Hello,

We are testing sending data to AWS using the RMP "Connector".
Before testing the procedure at the plataform using "Connector", we used a program called "Postman". We sent the data via "PUT" with "Authorization" type "AWS Signature" without any type of error ("status": "202").

However, when using the "Connector" with the "Authentication scheme" type "AWS Signature V4 (Header)" or "AWS Signature V4 (Query)" in the "TEST" mode, we received a "403 error". In more detail:
- "Result": {"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}
- "P_status": {
"name": "Forbidden",
"code": 403,
"desc": "The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it"}.

How could we solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Henrique Spadim.

RunMyProcess Support

May 27, 2019, 1:05:57 PM5/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hsp...@mauacapital.com
Hi Henrique,

Apologies for delayed response.

“Maua Capital” is already registered to RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System. We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Best Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support