Auto added new array row cannot displayed out eventhough have set visible = true

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Aug 16, 2018, 2:11:52 AM8/16/18
I am testing to automatically put some values into several hidden fields and also to insert some new rows into an array and put those values into the new rows. The problem is that the new rows are not visible even though I have set the id_array.setVisible(true). Therefore, the values can only show out into 1st row.

Below is the js script I used. The script managed to run successfully but the new rows just not appearing on the screen. Is there any additional coding to make it shown on the screen ?

I also have attached my array design pic.

alert ("start update arr");
var row_qty = 2;
id_my_array_fixed_approvers.insertRow(row_qty);//add rows to array
id_my_array_fixed_approvers.setVisible(true);
alert ("done add row. supposed to add ");

for(var a = 0;a<=row_qty;a++){
alert ("a = " + a);
id_my_array_fixed_approvers.id_fixed_appr_title_value[a].setSelectedValue("Assistant General Manager");
}
alert ("done all");

auto add array row not visible.pdf

Dipen Raval

Aug 16, 2018, 11:45:27 PM8/16/18

You are using the javaScript function "insertRow(index)".
This function inserts a row before index (index starts at '0').

In your script, you have a variable named "row_qty". Its value was 2.(Line no: 2)
You have passed that variable as an argument in the "insertRow()" function. (Line no: 3)
In that function, you have to pass the index number, not the quantity of the rows. And initially, the value of the index should be "0" or "1".

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 17, 2018, 1:15:40 PM8/17/18
Hello,

Have you tried the solution provided in last reply? Please update status of solution is working  or not.

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Aug 19, 2018, 9:35:19 PM8/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Good day Dipen and Gurjan,

OK. thanks for the explaination. It is working now. Please close ticket

I thought .insertrow mean telling RMP to insert how many number of rows I wanted and it will auto display those requested rows out.

I did not realised that it mean to only insert 1 row at a time.