Version not updating process

menos...@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 8:33:30 AM10/16/15
Im currently working on a app that is also used by our client for testing. So i have one version in production and is also used for testing on site. However we had some feedback for possible changes and so i would like to make some changes. Therefore i made a V2 in test mode and kept V1 still in production to continue testing. Problem im facing is that whatever changes i make in V2 process or interface, it doesnt seem to update or display the changes. So for example, i made some changes in the manual task as the email format had to be changed but after saving and running in test mode it doesnt apply the changes. Can someone tell me where i might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Bidisha Das

Oct 16, 2015, 9:33:17 AM10/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Make sure you have checked "Include All resources" and "Always keep all resources updated" in the new version.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

menos...@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 9:42:29 AM10/16/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, menos...@googlemail.com
Hi,

If i do "Always keep all resources updated", does that mean that my live production version will also be updated with the changes that i make in the V2 as i dont want the live version to be affected at all and just make the changes in v2 and then see if v2 can be set into production instead of v1 later on.

Thanks

Bidisha Das

Oct 16, 2015, 9:54:24 AM10/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I guess you will check "Always keep all resources updated" in Test version.So the changes will only be reflected in Test version.But make sure you don't check
"Always keep all resources updated" in LIVE version else it may create a problem.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

menos...@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 10:11:04 AM10/16/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, menos...@googlemail.com
Yeah i tried that and it still aint working, i checked all the necessary boxes, as a sample, i just changed the email format in the process a bit to see if it applies the change but it doesnt, nothing happens, the standard email that im currently using in production comes up.

Bidisha Das

Oct 17, 2015, 3:44:28 PM10/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Did you save the process after making changes and tested it in TEST mode to see if the email format has really changed?

I hope you have included the particular process in the new version and you have also checked "Keep updated" for that process and saved it.After that,you have moved the Version into Production/Acceptance mode.Please run the process with that version only and check if the changes are getting reflected in the LIVE version of the process.Since,you are keeping the Version updated,so all the changes you make in the process in TEST mode must get reflected in the LIVE mode.Also check "Keep updated" for other resources which are related to this process.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

menos...@googlemail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 3:32:14 AM10/20/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, menos...@googlemail.com
Thank you, i managed to make it work now, i made sure i saved it properly and it opened with the changes. Thing is that the live version is currently being tested at the clients site so i sort of cant touch that but its alright it seems to work so thanks again

Menoss