Delete role

ciche...@fater.it

Apr 24, 2014, 8:28:41 AM4/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
is it possible to delete a role created within an organization ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Apr 24, 2014, 8:31:00 AM4/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hello Cichella,

In order to delete a role, you will have to delete users  belonging to this role and after that you will be able to delete the role.

Best,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abdellatif EL ALAOUI

Customer Solution Engineer

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

May 5, 2014, 7:45:35 AM5/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hello,
yes I deleted members from role but clicking on the "?" icon in the "delete" column of the corresponding row, A popup tells me that the role cannot be deleted (see attachment).

Best regards,
Luigi

image.png