Flight Stats Connector

casey.b...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 5:56:43 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello!

I was looking for help on a FlightStats connector I am making for a class project.

The connector uses JSON-GET. However when I test the connector I get the following error, despite passing appId as a parameter and having my login/password as part of the authentication scheme for the provider.

{"request":{"airline":{"requestedCode":"AA","fsCode":"AA"},"flight":{"requested":"2053","interpreted":"2053"},"date":{"year":"2015","month":"3","day":"16","interpreted":"2015-03-16"},"utc":{"interpreted":false},"airport":{},"codeType":{},"extendedOptions":{},"url":"https://api.flightstats.com/flex/flightstatus/rest/v2/json/flight/status/AA/2053/dep/2015/03/16/"},"appendix":{"airlines":[]},"error":{"httpStatusCode":403,"errorCode":"AUTH_FAILURE","errorId":"2c052286-8b17-40e2-9825-aa4c60596dfe","errorMessage":"Authorization failed. No appId present."},"flightStatuses":[]}

Any suggestions? I think the error is in the authentication scheme set up or I have made an error in how the parameters should be passed.

Pray Desai

Mar 16, 2015, 6:40:39 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Casey,

It seems FlightStats API requires appId and appKey to be passed as query parameters or HTTP Headers.

You can refer to its documentation :

Can you try to set them from connector url and set Provider Authentication as None.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

casey.b...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 7:56:19 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Setting Provider Authentication as NONE and setting them from the connector URL resulted in the same error.

I am not sure I know how to set them as credentials through Query Parameters - I see the sample URL as https://api.flightstats.com/flex/flightstatus/v9/xml\
/fooservice?appId=12345678\
&appKey=abcdefghijklmnopqrstukwxyz123456
in their documentation. However, I am not sure where to model that in my own provider/connector. I would appreciate your guidance.

Pray Desai

Mar 16, 2015, 9:10:36 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Casey,

Can you check if your FlightStats API authentication is pending or active ?
You can check it from dashboard on https://developer.flightstats.com/ as higlighted below :
Inline image 1
You need to have an ACTIVE state to use these APIs. (You may contact FlightStats directly for activating APIs)

Before testing these APIs from RunMyProcess, you can check any API response from its interactive console like https://developer.flightstats.com/api-docs/flightstatus/v2/flight as higlighted below :

Inline image 2

Let me know if you have issues even after using ACTIVE FlightStats API.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

casey.b...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 9:24:06 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, casey.b...@gmail.com
It is active and the API response in the interactive console worked with my assigned appId and appKey.

Pray Desai

Mar 16, 2015, 10:22:34 PM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hi Casey,

Can you check your provider and connector configuration settings inline with below :

This is a sample connector to get flight status by flight id

You can test this connector by clicking on "Launch Test" and enter your app id, app key, flight id and again click on "Launch test" to check its response.

If you still get error, send me screenshots of your error message details from "Processed result" tab along with your provider and connector configuration.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM, <casey.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is active and the API response in the interactive console worked with my assigned appId and appKey.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ramireddyg...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 3:50:47 AM7/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, casey.b...@gmail.com

I am trying to get the stats of flight as per you said but response can not come.please check my below screen shorts also and give any suggestions thanks
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 1.19.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 1.19.11 PM.png

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 20, 2017, 4:39:03 AM7/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Can you please check whether you are passing correct parameters into the URL.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Note : Can you please provide your valid RunMyProcess account id.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 1:20 PM, <ramireddygangireddy1@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to get the stats of flight as per you said but response can not come.please check my below screen shorts also and give any suggestions thanks
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 22, 2017, 6:31:13 AM7/22/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Could you please check whether connector is properly implemented or not, or you missed something to include. Provide proper required parameters as per API documentation and use Get method to retrieve flight information.

Please provide your valid RunMyProcess Account ID.

Best Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 24, 2017, 7:20:59 AM7/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hi Rami,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Gunjan Rajgure <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,

Could you please check whether connector is properly implemented or not, or you missed something to include. Provide proper required parameters as per API documentation and use Get method to retrieve flight information.

Please provide your valid RunMyProcess Account ID.

Best Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 24, 2017, 12:14:38 PM7/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Could you please provide us screen shots of how you are implemented connector and pending status of application. That will be helpful to understand your issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any query.

Best Regards
Gunjan Rajgure

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Rami,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Rami Reddy G

Jul 25, 2017, 12:27:47 AM7/25/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Inline image 1

Thanks & Regards
Rami Reddy G

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 26, 2017, 5:45:20 AM7/26/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ramireddyg...@gmail.com
Hi There,

Can you please check whether you are passing correct parameters into the connector.

Please specify the response you are getting from third party apis.

It would be grateful if you share the provider and connector configuration(Screenshots will be helpful).

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Rami Reddy G <ramireddyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Inline image 1

Thanks & Regards
Rami Reddy G

Prachi Chandak

Jul 27, 2017, 4:24:54 PM7/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ramireddyg...@gmail.com
Hi there,

Awaiting for your response to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

gopalre...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 8:33:14 AM8/2/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, casey.b...@gmail.com
I was created app many times. But they are not activating my app. May i know the reason why it is happening.

Abhilash Sambhare

Aug 3, 2017, 7:46:42 AM8/3/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, casey.b...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Are you creating the application at the third party api service?
Please check the permissions available to the user for creating the application.

Hope this helps you.Don't hesitate to contact us.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 6:03 PM, <gopalre...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was created app many times. But they are not activating my app. May i know the reason why it is happening.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gopal Reddy

Aug 3, 2017, 8:11:47 AM8/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Yes abhilash..I am using FLIGHTSTATS SDK. Link: https://developer.flightstats.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--

E.Gopal.
Colors Software Pvt Ltd.

Email : gopalre...@gmail.com

Abhilash Sambhare

Aug 3, 2017, 9:09:20 AM8/3/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, gopalre...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

I have gone through the link that you provided in earlier post.

As per my understanding ,they are providing access to the api's on the basis of contract plan.

Kindly  go through the documentation links:

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Gopal Reddy <gopalre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes abhilash..I am using FLIGHTSTATS SDK. Link: https://developer.flightstats.com/

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 5, 2017, 1:42:21 AM8/5/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, gopalre...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Could you please confirm that issue has been resolved?
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 6, 2017, 7:20:23 PM8/6/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Gopal Reddy
Hello Sir,

Awaiting for your response...

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Gunjan Rajgure <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,

Could you please confirm that issue has been resolved?
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Aug 8, 2017, 6:52:22 AM8/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Gopal Reddy
Hello Sir,

Are you still facing issue while creating an application & activating it?

Please don't hesitate to contact us for queries.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:50 AM, Gunjan Rajgure <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> wrote: