Javascript error when opening Basket of Tasks

lto...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2018, 10:05:52 AM9/18/18
Hello

I'm receiving an error message when trying to open the Basket of Tasks

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
at RMPBasket.RMPBasket.display (basket.js?vr=2&current=20180911100550:1)
at Object.success (basket.js?vr=2&current=20180911100550:1)
at u (jquery-3.3.1.min.js?P_mode=TEST&P_version=&vr=2&current=20180911100550:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-3.3.1.min.js?P_mode=TEST&P_version=&vr=2&current=20180911100550:2)
at k (jquery-3.3.1.min.js?P_mode=TEST&P_version=&vr=2&current=20180911100550:2)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery-3.3.1.min.js?P_mode=TEST&P_version=&vr=2&current=20180911100550:2)
at XMLHttpRequest.nrWrapper (1?instance=f8faa630-bb3f-11e8-a873-06d3beb2c537&P_mode=TEST:21)

The Basket works partially showing only the first column with task name and task link. The other columns, header and close button are not being displayed.
(See attached screenshot)

I had to replace the version of JQueryUI from RMP default 1.10.1 to 1.12.1 (due to compatibility issues with some components on my web interface)
I am using some Jquery plugins that works only with latest version of JQuery and JQueryUI

Is there a way to have the RMP Basket working with latest JQuery UI 1.12.1 ?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Luiz

JS_error.jpg
JS_declaration.jpg

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Sep 18, 2018, 2:47:51 PM9/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hi Luiz

When you remove the default RMP jQuery files, then you cannot see the basket in your web interface.
If you want to use task basket, you need to keep these default files.

Pleas feel free to contact us if you have any quires.

Best regards
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

lto...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2018, 3:04:30 PM9/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hello

If you check the attachments I sent you will see that both JQuery and JQuery UI scripts are still in the application. The basket is visible.
The scripts were not removed. I am using a newer version and this was my question:
Is it possible to make Basket work with the latest version of JQuery UI (1.12.1) or we are forced to use an outdated library that causes many incompatibility issues with other JQuery plugins if we need to continue using the basket function?

Thanks in advance
Luiz

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 18, 2018, 10:03:42 PM9/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hi Luiz,

I used the jquery.min.js version 3.3.1 and query-ui.min.js version 1.12.1 in web-interface to reproduce the issue with task basket, however not able to reproduce the issue with tsk basket, attached acreen-print are my configuration, kindly share more details to reproduce the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

lto...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 4:49:44 PM9/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hello Pankaj,

I removed all JS libraries from my project to identify which one was causing the issue. I realized that the error only happens when I add the following dependency to my project:

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/gi...@1.9.6/js/gijgo.min.js

(Please, see attached screenshoot)

This is required to create a Datagrid

The problem seems to be inside basket.js line 311:
var s = A.offset().top - Math.max(0, ($(window).height() - A.height()) / 2) - $(window).scrollTop();

Variable A, declared previously is null or undefined:

var A = $('[aria-describedby="rmp_large_basket"]');

For some reason, JQuery cannot find DIV element with id = "rmp_large_basket"

As it happens only when I add the datagarid JS I mentioned, it looks like a conflict.

Is there a way for me to override basket.js with a my own version? It would be very useful adding more debug code like console.log(...), if/else, etc.

Regards,
Luiz

error_JS_basket.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 19, 2018, 5:38:23 PM9/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luiz Tomaz
Hi Luiz,

We will check this and update you soon on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

lto...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 1:32:14 PM10/8/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hello Pankaj
Do you have any updates to this question?

Regards
Luiz

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 9, 2018, 9:31:29 PM10/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Hi Luiz,

Sorry for delay in response. I will make some more test today and update you on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support