Date Format

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 7:20:59 AM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Support,

I ma trying to define a date variable (get_time()) with second format in process then define it as date measure in process also ,anyway what I need is define my own format and display then over web interface report,(i.e 03/30/2015 13:20:00 MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)?? how can I define my own date format ?

Please Advise

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 30, 2015, 7:46:05 AM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Mosa,

I am thinking that you wanted to display date (specific date format) on WI. Is this the reason you are defining the date on process?

Please let us know if I misunderstood your requirement.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 8:26:52 AM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Shobhit,

Perfect , it's working properly , now would you please have a look to also "Created since Column(Between Filter)" post , I am awaiting for solution more than a week now. please help.

Thanks in advance

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 5:32:24 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Shobhit,

Sorry I have just noticed that when I am trying to open the file using Microsoft Office Excel 2007 then the date format is appeared as this (3/9/2015 9:52:34 AM) , and it should be (03/09/2015 9:52:34 AM) . and also when customer trying to open the file using Microsoft Office Excel 2010 then the date format is appeared with different format than the report display also as this (03-09-2015 9:52:34 AM).Anyway is this issue from Microsoft Office or form Reporting tool , I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions, in order to close the ticket that raised from customer before three weeks.

P.s. The date format in report as this(03/09/2015 9:52:34 AM "MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss")

Please Advise.

Thank you for your prompt response

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 5:38:45 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Sobhit,

Please ignore the previous post , it assigned to wrong subject matter (by mistake"

sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Shobhit Tripathi

Apr 4, 2015, 2:42:14 PM4/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Mosa,

As per your query(Date Format) has been resolved  and another query related to "Created since Column-Between Filter" (already asked in other thread) has been answered over there. Please refer below link:

I am marking this issue as completed.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---