Radio buttton

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 2:19:22 AM7/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
I have added a radio button with two fields say 1. SAAS 2. Sales
When I choose sales I need to hide some fields like No of vehicles, No of children. How can this be done?

Thanks & Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 4, 2014, 2:26:29 AM7/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

As per your requirement you need to use javascript for hiding some fields according to selection.
 For this you need to follow below steps:

 1-> Use javascript widget in your Web Interface and use this code

var selected_option = id_select.getSelectedValue(); //This will return the selected value
if (selected_option== "sales")
{
id_no_of_vehicles.setVisible(false);
id_no_of_children.setVisible(false);
}
Note: id_select -> id of radio widget, id_no_of_vehicles -> id of your field (you want to hide).
 2-> In Javascript widget, "Listen to variables" field , use the "Value variable" of the radio button widget.

(This will listen the radio option selected by user, and then executes the script).

Thanks & Regards
Shobhit Tripathi

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess