mgon...@dacompsc.net

Nov 22, 2014, 8:29:33 PM11/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi people

I have a problem when I try to access the username and password does not access the value of the variable p_target when starting session with the domain I can access the value of the p_target variable containing the HomePage.
Can someone help me, please?

Regards
Marcos Glez
picture.jpg
picture 2.png

Sweta Suman

Nov 22, 2014, 11:04:51 PM11/22/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Have you created the domain properly ?

To create a domain Goto--> Account-->configuration->new domain.This will allow you to access RMP through that domain.

To create a custom Login page follow below steps  -

Create a custom list "Google Domain" & add a valid domain like label:google.com & value:google.com and value variable "google_domain"
Sign in & execute the following script in that:

                           var P_target = decodeURIComponent("[[P_target]]");
                           if (P_target.indexOf("?") != "-1") {
                           window.location = P_target + "&from=google&domain=" + "[[google_domain]]";
                           }
                           else
{
                            window.location = P_target + "?from=google&domain=" + "[[google_domain]]";
 }

If problem still persist,feel free to ask.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

Marcos Gonzalez Lozano

Nov 25, 2014, 3:56:35 PM11/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
hi Sweta
Thanks  for answering my question but I still have a problem when I start session with a username and password correct or incorrect it redirects the default value of p_target variable, as I can change so that if the username and password are incorrect I redirect to Login Page and if they are correct me redirects to Home Page?

I attached some pictures with the values of the variables

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

picture 1.png
picture 2.1.png
picture 3.png

Bidisha Das

Nov 25, 2014, 10:13:29 PM11/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Marcos,
Your Login page should be public so that it will automatically validate whether your id is registered with run my process or not and whether you belong to the role in the project which has the right to login. In order to check whether it is working or not, you can logout of portal and then try to login through your public login page.If the user id and password is correct then you will be logged in to P_target url.If not,you will remain in the same page.You can put password validation if you want using javascript.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha