Variable based list in child custom widgets

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 10:17:32 AM7/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello guys,

We have a problem with a couple of variable based lists taking values ​​from collections (brand and country list). These widgets are set in another custom widget interface that is invoked through a javascript on the main interface.

This worked in the development phase but when we have packaged a version setting acceptance mode, this doesn´t work but in test mode too.

js_launched_brands (script):

function rmp_set_vb_list_value(vb_name, vb_value) {
var a = new RMP_List();
a.fromArray(vb_value);
RMPApplication.setList(vb_name, a);
return true;
}
function list_ok(result) {

var a_brands=new Array();
for(var i=0; i<result.length;i++){

a_brands.push({"label":result[i].marca,"value":result[i].marca})

}
rmp_set_vb_list_value("brands_launched_vb", a_brands);
}

function list_ko(result) {
alert(JSON.stringify(result));
alert("error al importar la colección de Brands");
}

var my_pattern = {};
col_brands.listCallback(my_pattern,{},list_ok,list_ko);

Thanks in advance,

Toni

Gareth Thiveux

Jul 17, 2014, 1:43:33 PM7/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Toni,

What do you mean by "it doesn't work" ? Do you have any error message ?
You have to keep in mind that collections are divided by environment, so the content of the TEST collection won't be the one of ACCEPTANCE or LIVE mode.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2014, 8:48:15 AM7/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Gareth,

the error message was about a NULL list because the problem was the visibility of the child custom widgets. Now , it's working.

Thank you anyway.

Best regards,
Toni