I can NOT see RMP pages

javiermm...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 3:09:48 AM7/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Well... I'm having a new bigger problem... I'm trying to apply some of the solutions you propose me in the last mail (and the Sweta's solution of community), but I CAN NOT SEE RMP.

When I log-in, that's what I see:
http://postimg.org/image/l1t2oh46r/

I cannot see the homePage. Any WI in any mode neither, all of them show the same. I can only acces to the ide from the url, but I cannot see the rest of screens. If I open de JS console (ctrl+shift+J) I see all these errors:
http://postimg.org/image/kdk85j5gz/

I need to say that this issue didn't happen yesterday, and I have not touched anythin in RMP from yesterday until now.

Please, help me with this, as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards.

Sweta Suman

Jul 16, 2015, 3:59:40 AM7/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

It seem page is not loaded properly because of slow internet connection. Kindly check the connection and try in different browser.

If problem persist please revert.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Javier Martín

Jul 17, 2015, 2:17:31 AM7/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sweta,

I had tried in some differents browser (firefox, IE, chrome), and the pages were the same in all of them. Besides, the internet connection worked well with other pages, even pages with a usually heavy load (for example the IDE), so I'm not sure that this was the problem. However, whatever the problem was, it has disappeared, and now I'm seeing the pages fine.

Thanks and regards.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.