Configuring mail provider

Vinod

Mar 19, 2016, 8:17:55 AM3/19/16
I have tried to configure mail provider.

We are using google mail services. When I try to send from Run My Process, I am getting following message in my mail box

"Someone just tried to sign in to your Google Account ..... from an app that doesn't meet modern security standards.

Details:
Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:03 PM (Central European Standard Time)
Frankfurt, Germany*

We strongly recommend that you use a secure app, like Gmail, to access your account. All apps made by Google meet these security standards...."

Request guidance. Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinod

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 19, 2016, 9:06:33 AM3/19/16
Hi Vinod.

Please change setting of google mail account services and "Turn On" access for "Less Secure App". You can change the setting from below url once you authenticated on your Google Account.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Vinod

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

svi...@astrainfotech.com

Mar 20, 2016, 12:18:30 AM3/20/16

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the quick response,

I set Access for less secure apps On now. Now I am not getting any warning but I am not getting any mail either which I am trying to send. I checked in spam folder also

Is there anyway I can debug and find the issue?

Request guidance

Regards

Vinod

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 20, 2016, 12:53:40 AM3/20/16

Are you getting any error in process execution on email send activity? If process execution is fine, ideally you should be able to receive email.

Also please check if your custom mail provider is configured correctly.

Please connect Gmail SMTP server on "smtp.gmail.com" on port 465.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

svi...@astrainfotech.com